This web-site is not offering e-commerce services for the moment.
“Made to Order Paris” business consists in selling exclusive footwear collections handcrafted by the most famous contemporary shoemakers.
For my first collections, i am very happy and proud to present the work of Gaziano & Girling and Saint Cripsin’s.
In a near future, more shoemakers will join “Made to Order Paris” to offer you the best quality and the most stylish handcrafted footwear.
The purpose of this web-site is mainly to communicate with you.
It is the “Display window” of my exclusive collections and of your unique creations.
New models will be regularly posted in “Nouveautes”, as soon as they will be ordered to our partners.
You will have the possibility to pre-order them before they are delivered to me in Paris, by contacting me.
My exclusive collections are in limited editions, for each model there is only one pair available by size from UK 7 to 11 (9 pairs per model)
You can’t order from this web-site for the moment, but you can call or email me to place an order if you don’t have the possibility to come for an appointment in Paris.
Simply by contacting me directly on the phone (+33 6650 200 33) or email me at email@example.com
Comments left on the web-site will not be considered as an order or a pre-order
Before placing an order with us, please understand and agree with our mail order sales policy:
1. Shipping fees are free for Metropolitan France only.
International shipping fees may vary depending on the country (please contact me for a quotation).
Goods will only be shipped to a private adress (no PO Box, Hotels or poste restante).
To place a mail order, please call me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. I prefer to sell to customers who are familiar with their own sizing. Customers who are first time buyers of a particular brand, please contact me for sizing information. If I do not feel comfortable with sizing issues, I reserve the right to turn down your order.
3. Returned shoes must be in brand new, unworn condition. Replaced in their original packaging with all the accessories. If there is any crease on the shoes, they will be considered as non-refundable.
4. Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
5. Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded back to the customer.
6. I do not accept returns or refunds on any MTO or special order item.
7. All returns/refunds must be made within 10 days from delivery date (French legal duration is 7 working days). Shipping fees will not be refunded.
8. NO RETURNS/NO REFUND/NO EXCHANGE on all the shoes sold in “Sales”.
I have 15 years of experience in selling high grade footwear and placing MTOs for my customers. Thus I have a very good knowledge of most lasts and sizing of the best shoemakers including John Lobb, Pierre Corthay, Edward Green, Crockett & Jones, Alden, JM Weston ,Church’s, Trickers, etc.
It means that if you already know your size in one of these brands, it will help me to understand your morphology and define accurately your personal measurements.
Nevertheless, nothing will ever replace a fitting session, we can set up in Paris.
For more information, you can contact me: